March Update : New Feature - Events!
New Feature - Events!
You asked for it and now you are gonna get it.
The March update is introducing Events.
Events is similar to the main game except for the following:
1. Events run at a shorter time. Maybe a week or two.
2. Events will have their own set of rewards. Rewards start at lower prices and lower requirements.
3. Some Events will also have a maximum allowed looters.
4. An Event will have its own coins and tickets. So each player will start with 0 tickets and some coins. The coins and the tickets will not carry over from the main game.
5. When an Event ends, players are rewarded with Gils based on their ranks.
6. When an Event ends, the coins and tickets earned during the Event will be lost.
New Feature - Score
We are introducing a brand new concept - Score! Your coins, upgrades, fights, etc. are now aggregated into one score. The score will be reset after each season and players then get ranked and rewarded based on their score.
New Feature - Music and sound controls
We know you want to play LootMaster at work but that damn music always gives you away. Well worry no more, you can now toggle LootMaster's music and sound on or off.
We have to delay the current season for another month to make room for the events as well as apply the new score/reward exchange. The current season will now end on March 31st at 6:00 PM PST.
Leaderboard is dead. Long live leaderboard.
Most Coins leaderboard has been removed and replaced with High Score leaderboard. We have replaced the original ranking system because coins fluctuate everytime a player starts a new voyage. With scores, a player will always retain his score until the leaderboard resets. This new structure will allow the player with the highest score to possibly win a prize and still win more tickets at the end of the season.
Some minor bug fixes and quality of life changes
This March update is going through the approval process and should go live Mid-March.
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to your forum!
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2020 LootMaster